ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

admins and GMs please take immedaite action to this..

+2
Admin
Sakuya
6 posters

ModifiedMS :: Help :: Bugs

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

admins and GMs please take immedaite action to this.. - Page 2 Empty Re: admins and GMs please take immedaite action to this..

Post  Admin Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:50 pm

Ok, you now have 60k of each stat.

Have fun,
owner

Admin
Admin

https://modifiedms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

admins and GMs please take immedaite action to this.. - Page 2 Empty Re: admins and GMs please take immedaite action to this..

Post  Tonijn Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:57 pm

SOMEON! wrote:OH MY GOD!!!!! HUHUHUHU DAMN!!!!
I PLAYED HARD FOR THAT!!!! SPENT AN OVERNIGHT NOT DOING MY ASSIGNMENTS JUST TO PLAY NOW I CANT EVEN GET BACK MY LOST STATS:( HUHUHUHU

for now i will stop playing this server until my character gets fixed i know there is always a way to fix it huhu

You what... O_O

Tart, better ban him directly before he kills himself gaming to much.
Tonijn
Tonijn

Back to top Go down

Post  Allen Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:47 am

Tonijn wrote:
SOMEON! wrote:OH MY GOD!!!!! HUHUHUHU DAMN!!!!
I PLAYED HARD FOR THAT!!!! SPENT AN OVERNIGHT NOT DOING MY ASSIGNMENTS JUST TO PLAY NOW I CANT EVEN GET BACK MY LOST STATS:( HUHUHUHU

for now i will stop playing this server until my character gets fixed i know there is always a way to fix it huhu

You what... O_O

Tart, better ban him directly before he kills himself gaming to much.

I swear 3/4ths of MapleStory players don't do their assignments just to play MapleStory. I bet you do that yourself.
Allen
Allen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2