ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

admins and GMs please take immedaite action to this..

+2
Admin
Sakuya
6 posters

ModifiedMS :: Help :: Bugs

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

admins and GMs please take immedaite action to this.. Empty admins and GMs please take immedaite action to this..

Post  SOMEONE! Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:09 am

hey admin what happened to my character? huhuhu T_T
i love this server please dont give me reasons to hate it......
what happened is i have about 60K+ ap points...
i dunno the exact one but i have str worth 32000 and dex worth 28k+
NOW WHAT HAPPENED IS I RESETTED MY STATS because i need to transfer my str to int for my attack...
and what happened is!!!!! MY 60K+ STATS!!!! BECAME A 26K STATS!!!!!
MY GOD!!! I DUNNO WHAT HAPPENED AND I WAS SO SHOCKED THAT IT HAPPENED!!
please administators i hope u do an immediate action to this... T_T
huhuhuhu please admins and GMs!! PLEASE T_T T_T T_T

IGN: KooKyooLeT

SOMEONE!

Back to top Go down

admins and GMs please take immedaite action to this.. Empty Re: admins and GMs please take immedaite action to this..

Post  Sakuya Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:16 am

Max AP you can have is 32k. If you got more than 32k and reset everything at once, you only get the AP from one stat back. No way to fix that really, except maybe you make the NPC say "You can only reset one stat at once once you got over 32k total AP!" or something like that.
Sakuya
Sakuya

Back to top Go down

admins and GMs please take immedaite action to this.. Empty Re: admins and GMs please take immedaite action to this..

Post  SOMEON! Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:21 am

OH MY GOD!!!!! HUHUHUHU DAMN!!!!
I PLAYED HARD FOR THAT!!!! SPENT AN OVERNIGHT NOT DOING MY ASSIGNMENTS JUST TO PLAY NOW I CANT EVEN GET BACK MY LOST STATS:( HUHUHUHU

for now i will stop playing this server until my character gets fixed i know there is always a way to fix it huhu

SOMEON!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:29 am

I never said you can't get them back, I only said that the glitch which made you lose your stats isn't fixable.
If the owner tbelieves you, he can easily give you your stats back.
Sakuya
Sakuya

Back to top Go down

Post  SOMEON! Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:31 am

will the owner read about this??? hope he does huhu hmnn..... nvm ill try to get it back huhuhu:( hope the the mr owner can fix it

SOMEON!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:35 am

I'm pretty sure he will, but I think he's just available in like 10 hours.
And just remember, once you get 32k in one stat, reset them seperately... for example you got 22k str 32k dex and you want int / luk. First reset dex and add it in either int / luk. THEN reset str and put it in another stat Smile
If my coder application gets accepted, I'll add a block so it won't let you reset all at once once you got over 32k total, then it won't happen anymore.
Sakuya
Sakuya

Back to top Go down

Post  SOMEONE! Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:49 am

they should add it to the game huhu so someone wont lose or other persons will not lose any stats huhu..

SOMEONE!

Back to top Go down

admins and GMs please take immedaite action to this.. Empty reply

Post  Admin Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:16 pm

I'll give you a 40k stat item because of the delay and the glitch. Please tell me the times you can be on. Convert it to GMT-5:00

Have fun,
owner

Admin
Admin

https://modifiedms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SOMEONE! Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:17 am

thank u so much sir....
im on at around 9-12am sunday:) thanx alot sir....
my ign is: KooKyooLeT

SOMEONE!

Back to top Go down

admins and GMs please take immedaite action to this.. Empty reply

Post  Admin Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Is that converted to GMT-5?

Thanks,
owner

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammy Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:22 pm

Lol nice drama F3.. BTW ADMIM check your PM's F6
Sammy
Sammy

Back to top Go down

Post  SOMEONE! Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:23 am

uhm yup mr owner it is converted to gmt-5...
right now im not yet playing my account because i am making my project in cprog visual basic and database management but tomorow at around 9-12am gmt-5 ill try to log in my account..

SOMEONE!

Back to top Go down

Post  SOMEONE! Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:06 pm

admin im on now are you on?
hmnn... ihad to make an overnight on my project:) i just checked the forums if your on so that tomorrow morning here in the ph i could already play modified ms

SOMEONE!

Back to top Go down

Post  SOMEONE! Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:27 pm

and hey sammy...
its not a drama....
if it is a drama then why do i have 88 rebirths and just have a total of 40k+ ap points...
if i had 88 rebirth then that would normally take 88k ap points...
search in the website..
ign: KooKyooLeT

some people dont believe...
thank god the admin does..

and yeah one more thing sammy...
88k ap points for 88 rebirths..
that the average...
but i dont take my rebirth at lvl 200...
i rebirth my character at lvl210+ sometimes even 250...
its impossible that i only have 40k+ ap points if i already have 88 rebirths...
sorry for the message sammy..
but with all due respect..
i'm advising you to know how to analyze...
thats what we I.T. are best of...
ANALYZATION...

forgive me for misbehaving...
i love this game so i have to defend for character....

SOMEONE!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:38 pm

He said nice drama, not that he doesn't believe you >_>
And yea, it's actually a drama in a way lol.
Sakuya
Sakuya

Back to top Go down

Post  SOMEONE! Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:44 pm

sorry for that..
because here in philippines when someone said that ur being dramatic in a way that...
filipinos call it in tagalog.. "nagdra drama"
means...
someone is like pretending...Smile
drama is mostly preferred to somewhat a play...
or just faking...
or making story...
something like that:)
sorry for that..
i got highblood for that one because i don't want anyone saying that im a liar if im telling the truth..
and infact..
its my character,,,,
its the game...
i love it..
so id better fight for it:)

SOMEONE!

Back to top Go down

Post  SOMEONE! Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:07 am

admin is not already taking care of my case oh my god.... i h8 it

SOMEONE!

Back to top Go down

admins and GMs please take immedaite action to this.. Empty Ap lost

Post  MonkSoul Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:35 pm

i have the same prob but i didn't lost 60k ap i only lost 30k. i had 30,001 when i reset it and lost it

MonkSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Allen Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:53 pm

It's not a drama, he's expressing that he's upset. If you were him, wouldn't you be sad that you lost a character you worked really hard for? I bet you're thinking, "Hah, 88 rebirths isn't a lot, you "noob."" Well, some better gpeople are amers than others, okay? :/

Oh, and I'm learning a little bit more Tagalog! Right now I only know basic sentences. 8D -High five-
Allen
Allen

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:04 pm

SOMEONE! wrote:admin is not already taking care of my case oh my god.... i h8 it

I can't help you because you are on at a different time. Next time when you are on tell a gm to go to this page for proof that you need the item.

Good luck,
owner

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:59 am

Admin wrote:I can't help you because you are on at a different time. Next time when you are on tell a gm to go to this page for proof that you need the item.

Good luck,
owner
Just give him the stats through MySQL? o_o
Sakuya
Sakuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixel Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:13 am

Sakuya wrote:
Admin wrote:I can't help you because you are on at a different time. Next time when you are on tell a gm to go to this page for proof that you need the item.

Good luck,
owner
Just give him the stats through MySQL? o_o

Exactly doesn't he have to be OFFLINE for you to edit it?
Pixel
Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:45 am

Pixel wrote:Exactly doesn't he have to be OFFLINE for you to edit it?
He wanted to give him an item, which he needs to be online for. It's easier to give him the stats though, duh
Sakuya
Sakuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Sakuya wrote:
Pixel wrote:Exactly doesn't he have to be OFFLINE for you to edit it?
He wanted to give him an item, which he needs to be online for. It's easier to give him the stats though, duh

fine but whats his ign and how much stats he needs?

Thanks,
owner

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Admin wrote:fine but whats his ign and how much stats he needs?

Thanks,
owner
He said both in the first post, DUH
Sakuya
Sakuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next