ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GM/MOD/ADMINS PLEASE READ!!!!!

5 posters

ModifiedMS :: Help :: Bugs

Go down

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GM/MOD/ADMINS PLEASE READ!!!!! Empty HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GM/MOD/ADMINS PLEASE READ!!!!!

Post  Noobie Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:20 am

After i get all my stat to 30k and i went to the super rebirth npc and talk to him...I was very happy at that moment then after that i got my sparkling ring...but sadly the ring doesnt giv any stat and all my stat was reseted...i wasted 48 hours playing almost non-stop just to get all 30k stat!!!!!!!!!!!!!now i am really dissapointed as i thought the server is really good and stable...but the ring doenst work....any gm/admin please help me.....my ign is Noobie please do kindly help me...sorry for my bad english... i am asian....HELP PLEASE Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Noobie

Back to top Go down

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GM/MOD/ADMINS PLEASE READ!!!!! Empty Re: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GM/MOD/ADMINS PLEASE READ!!!!!

Post  Pixel Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:10 am

Yes other people are getting that too.

Next time just make a normal post topic title WHICH DOESN'T SOUND LIKE YOU'RE YELLING AT EVERYONE!!!11!!@@1
Because they'll read it anyway.

+ Everything you typed after the "sadly ring doesn't give any stats" was pointless and unnecessary.

Pixel
Pixel

Back to top Go down

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GM/MOD/ADMINS PLEASE READ!!!!! Empty Re: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GM/MOD/ADMINS PLEASE READ!!!!!

Post  Admin Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:35 am

FIXED. If you didn't get the right ring go see a gm and tell them to type "!item 1112000"

Have fun,
owner

Admin
Admin

https://modifiedms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobie Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:40 am

btw why is the gms so unactive? i have never seen a gm on the past 2 day...or maybe i did just that i dont know their names? lol!

Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixel Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:35 am

Noobie wrote:btw why is the gms so unactive? i have never seen a gm on the past 2 day...or maybe i did just that i dont know their names? lol!

It's because it's hard to find a decent person for GM.

Having one active GM is better than having 50 inexperienced 11 year olds as GMs.
Pixel
Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonijn Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:08 pm

I fully agree with Pixel

*mumbles something about fire all current gm's and make pixal and allen a gm*
Tonijn
Tonijn

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:14 pm

*mumbles something about fire all current gm's and make pixal and allen a gm*
For the love of god don't! Pixel would be good GM, but plz not Allen! The second that retard gets to be GM i swear he will burn down the server, he is a retard and a complete moron! No
Arctic
Arctic

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobie Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:25 pm

THEY DID NOTHING!!!!din not giv ring!!! edit: and also they are very very very inactive in-game....if i were admin i would love to demoted all those gms to normal player and repick GM who are perfect for the server...

Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixel Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:28 am

Noobie wrote:THEY DID NOTHING!!!!din not giv ring!!! edit: and also they are very very very inactive in-game....if i were admin i would love to demoted all those gms to normal player and repick GM who are perfect for the server...

What do you mean "They did nothing". Did they not swap the no-stat one with the max stat?
Pixel
Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobie Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:34 am

Pixel wrote:
Noobie wrote:THEY DID NOTHING!!!!din not giv ring!!! edit: and also they are very very very inactive in-game....if i were admin i would love to demoted all those gms to normal player and repick GM who are perfect for the server...

What do you mean "They did nothing". Did they not swap the no-stat one with the max stat?

no they did not

Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixel Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:35 am

Well if you come online right now I can help you.
Pixel
Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  Noobie Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:41 am

okay...the problem had been settled....pixel gave me the ring...thanks

Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:01 pm

WTF! Pixel can't do that! Pixel complains all the time about GM's giving people max stat weps, and he himself just followed in their footsteps... Makes no difference, it's not ur place to be giving out max stat rings. Pixel u are a hypocrite! Neutral
Arctic
Arctic

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:20 pm

Arctic wrote:WTF! Pixel can't do that! Pixel complains all the time about GM's giving people max stat weps, and he himself just followed in their footsteps... Makes no difference, it's not ur place to be giving out max stat rings. Pixel u are a hypocrite! Neutral

I allowed him to do it.

Thanks,
owner

Admin
Admin

https://modifiedms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:25 pm

Haha... Ok NVM Exclamation
Arctic
Arctic

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixel Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:13 pm

Arctic wrote:Haha... Ok NVM Exclamation

Uh listen. He EARNED those rings.

He redeemed his 30k stat each to Tienk, and got a no-stat ring.
All I did was replace his no-stat rings with fixed max-stat rings.

If you lost 30k ap each and got back nothing from the NPC, wouldn't you want someone to fix it?

Edit: The way Noobie said it must have made you think I gave them out for free.
Pixel
Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  Arctic Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:18 pm

The way Noobie said it must have made you think I gave them out for free.
Ya, I was like wtf? Pixel did wut!
hahaha, ya that's cool Very Happy
Arctic
Arctic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down