ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HelloPanda's GM Application.

2 posters

Go down

HelloPanda's GM Application. Empty HelloPanda's GM Application.

Post  HelloPan Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:06 am

D.O.B: 11th March 1994.

Hello, my name is Jeremin. This might say absurd but i wish to apply for a GM position in ModifiedMs.
My log in times are days after days. Meaning, if i log in on monday i will have to wait until wednesday before i can log in again and so on. If i log in on tuesday, i will have to wait until thursday. I do not have any experience in becoming a GM in a private server or even a real one. But i will work hard to learn and bring fun and happiness into ModifiedMS.

HelloPan

Back to top Go down

HelloPanda's GM Application. Empty Re: HelloPanda's GM Application.

Post  iJerk Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:11 am

Uh my freind i think you should add a little more bit of detail to your application if you want to be or even have a chance of being accepted.
iJerk
iJerk

Back to top Go down

Post  Insurgent Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:15 am

HelloPan wrote:Real name: Jeremin.
D.O.B: 11th March 1994.

Hello, my name is Jeremin. This might say absurd but i wish to apply for a GM position in ModifiedMs.
My log in times are days after days. Meaning, if i log in on monday i will have to wait until wednesday before i can log in again and so on. If i log in on tuesday, i will have to wait until thursday. I do not have any experience in becoming a GM in a private server or even a real one. But i will work hard to learn and bring fun and happiness into ModifiedMS.

Not much information, rarely ever gonna be on, and no experience. Sorry, I recommend to pick up coding if you want a chance then.

No.
Insurgent
Insurgent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down