ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ian's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Ian's GM Application Empty Ian's GM Application

Post  IanIsRich Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Name: Ian
IGN: Ian33Faith
Sex: Male
Play Hours: 3 - 5 hours on weekdays 2-1 hours or none on Saturday/Sunday Southern California Time.
What Experience do you have: I have experienced being a gm is hard work but it should do whatever the owner asks.
What are some qualities a GM should have: It should be a Proud Honorable Courageous GM to be a great gm to keep the players happy.
Why I should be a GM: I like to keep the players entairtained and keep them happy I also am a Proud Honorable Courageous GM having fun with the players and ill try to host fun events for everyone.
When ill be on Weekdays but Weekends randomely: Western time 3:30 PM - 6:30 or 7:00pm
A little bit about myself 70 or more words:
My Nickname is Gamer Nerd because im addicting to them.
I have bad luck sometimes.
Im a happy exicted person when that good things come up.
I know how to speak barely any chinese because im in a Chinese School and 4 words of Korean language.
My sister want to have a Latin Class.
Im smart enough to go to MIT and Harvord.
When i was a 1st grader i had no friends but one i went to 2nd grade i started having around 7-12 friends. Sadly only 2 best friends.
Unfortunetly i dont have any Sony Vegas or any banner GFX or sigs so i really suck at it.
So i guess done with my GM Application.
I hope i get picked and i hope that all the other players who tried to get GM will be okay and may get a gm in a server or another Smile.
So add me ingame if you can or add me in msn which is imogenechang@hotmail.com See Ya!

IanIsRich

Back to top Go down

Ian's GM Application Empty Ian's GM Application

Post  Admin Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:50 am

I'll probably take you because you play at exact opposite time as me , so you can help people out in my night time.

Thanks,
-owner

Admin
Admin

https://modifiedms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down