ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My gm application :D

Go down

My gm application :D Empty My gm application :D

Post  LastFigh Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:31 pm

Ign: LastFight

Name: Taylor :]

DOB: June 24th 1992

Experience: Never been a GM on Maplestory, but have on many other games and learn the commands very fast.

Etc: I can online everday, i work so not 24/7, more some days then other but never less then 3 hours.

Why i wanted to be a GM: I really would just like to make modifiedms a better place, help some noobs, make msi giving and eraser exchange more frequent. all that good stuff. I can always learn to code if anyones willing to teach me :]

MS playtime: I have been playing maplestory and private servers for years.

I wish everyone luck on their gm app's but i do hope i get it :] love yall!

LastFigh

Back to top Go down

My gm application :D Empty Re: My gm application :D

Post  Insurgent Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:16 pm

LastFigh wrote:Ign: LastFight

Name: Taylor :]

DOB: June 24th 1992

Experience: Never been a GM on Maplestory, but have on many other games and learn the commands very fast.

Etc: I can online everday, i work so not 24/7, more some days then other but never less then 3 hours.

Why i wanted to be a GM: I really would just like to make modifiedms a better place, help some noobs, make msi giving and eraser exchange more frequent. all that good stuff. I can always learn to code if anyones willing to teach me :]

MS playtime: I have been playing maplestory and private servers for years.

I wish everyone luck on their gm app's but i do hope i get it :] love yall!

If English is your main language and you're 17, then you must be mentally challenged. no GM experience, and way too short.

No.
Insurgent
Insurgent

Back to top Go down