ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closed for being solved

3 posters

Go down

Is Kurotschui an unfair player?

Closed for being solved I_vote_lcap100%Closed for being solved I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Closed for being solved I_vote_lcap0%Closed for being solved I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Closed for being solved Empty Closed for being solved

Post  NarcoticZz Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Blahhh

Last edited by NarcoticZz on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
NarcoticZz
NarcoticZz

Back to top Go down

Closed for being solved Empty Hard to say...

Post  Arctic Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:53 pm

It's true he is almost godly in the game cuz he can kill almost anything with a one hit KO, nd he has godly weps and equips... However, he does help others out by partying them and if u askd him I'm sure he would party u too. I don't really see it as unfair cuz really it's just a game and the point of the game is not really to fight each other so his strengths shouldn't affect u in any way... It would be different if it was a game about pvp but its not... I mean it can get a bit annoying cuz sometimes he does ask gms for godly weps but wutever. Get over it and stop crying about it, if u beat him withought that then u will feel even better... Ex. Im rank 21 and I started a week ago... I feel pretty good I beat lots of other people not cheating, but by working hard and helping others, and from the help of others... So Its not really easy to say if it is or isnt fair... Just a matter of how u look at it... And if u are lucky then that cud be u one day Cool
Arctic
Arctic

Back to top Go down

Closed for being solved Empty reply

Post  Admin Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:02 pm

This is old news. We requested from him to make a new character. Now he's playing on his new one very happily while you are starting an argument about unfairness. Next time before you post check if this problem has already been solved.

BTW arctic that was a great speech.

Thanks,
owner

Admin
Admin

https://modifiedms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Closed for being solved Empty Re: Closed for being solved

Post  NarcoticZz Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Yes he has partyed me helped me out and hes cool but i found some stuff unfair about him but yeah w/e Poll Closed.
NarcoticZz
NarcoticZz

Back to top Go down

Closed for being solved Empty Re: Closed for being solved

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down