ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM app format (apps are still CLOSED)

3 posters

Go down

GM app format (apps are still CLOSED) Empty GM app format (apps are still CLOSED)

Post  beastiepatty Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:41 pm

Since we are working on the new forums, the apps here will here will be closed. All the while, you can work on your new application following this format. If you post your application here, it won't be read by me, therefore considered NULL. Be sure to follow this format when you post your new application in the new forums as soon as it is released to public, or else it will be deleted without prior notice. As part of the requirements, you need to be a player on the server for at LEAST a week, and you must talk with me ingame as part of the evaluation process.

Your name + IGN: (last name may be kept private)

Age: (no, this won't affect on the decision process, what matters is your maturity level. I myself am only 13, just to remind you)

Timezone: (GMT timezones, don't tell me you live in PST)

How much time can you stay on, weekends and weekdays:

Hours you're mostly on, weekdays and weekends: (in your timezone hours, I'll do the convertion to my timezone. If you have any extracurricular activities, inform the time and name the day of the week you won't be here)

Prior experience: (it's cool if you have none, nobody is born knowing everything)

Extra knowledge: (GFX, coding and/or other languages that aren't English)

What can you do to help the server:

Why do you want to be a GM:

Why should you be chosen for the position:

Weak points you have that you think might get in your way while trying to be a good GM: (be honest/modest, do NOT tell me you don't have any weak points, nobody's perfect)

How to contact you: (if you do not want to make your e-mail public, write in-game only)

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me (pattyberry@hotmail.com), and I wish everybody good luck and have fun in our server Wink

Patty, headGM

REMINDER: any apps posted in this forum will NOT be read by me.

How much time

beastiepatty

Back to top Go down

GM app format (apps are still CLOSED) Empty Re: GM app format (apps are still CLOSED)

Post  Insurgent Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:40 pm

beastiepatty wrote:
Age: (no, this won't affect on the decision process, what matters is your maturity level. I myself am only 13, just to remind you)

your age definitely describes your maturity level.
Insurgent
Insurgent

Back to top Go down

GM app format (apps are still CLOSED) Empty Re: GM app format (apps are still CLOSED)

Post  Faith Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Insurgent wrote:
beastiepatty wrote:

Not really. A 15 year-old can be less mature then a 12 year-old.
The 12 year-old can know many more then the 15 year-old.
Maybe that 15 year-old is grossed out by maple-dating.
Or something
Just examples xD.
Faith
Faith

Back to top Go down

Post  Insurgent Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:51 pm

Faith wrote:
Insurgent wrote:
beastiepatty wrote:

Not really. A 15 year-old can be less mature then a 12 year-old.
The 12 year-old can know many more then the 15 year-old.
Maybe that 15 year-old is grossed out by maple-dating.
Or something
Just examples xD.

Uh, I didn't mean everyone acts their age, just that patty definitely does.

EDIT: Also, I think age does have to do a lot with maturity level. Just because you know more then someone older doesn't mean your more mature. Though in actuality someone older is always more mature, because maturity is really defined as when growth hits a certain point. So in reality kids can't be mature. But taking it down to a kiddie level and pretending that kids can be mature, Little kids think that they are mature if they can act it. Of course though, they can't keep the act up forever.

TL;DR: You kids aren't mature. Stop thinking you are.
Insurgent
Insurgent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down