ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cless GM Application

Go down

Cless GM Application Empty Cless GM Application

Post  Cless Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:36 pm

(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
[Name: Quincy :] Age :13
Email : Quincy_leung@hotmail.com

IGN: Cless

Postion I would like to apply for: I don't really mind any spot , Obviously I won't reach a level 4 Gm but I will try my best to take a spot there :] . Coding I do not have a official experience with it. Tried it a few times but I suck but I am willing to re-learn it. Event Gm I think are not really needed since a Gm itself can host a fairly decent/amazing event.

Active : Monday to Sunday [Time: I don't really have one. I just go on until I feel like going off , I will try and put more then 20min+ into being active] I live in Canada.

Why do you want to help out this server?
Since I am new to this server I would like to try out as a GM (out of curiosity If I can make it Very Happy would be great if I did. I doubt you would take my word for it that I would help the server, But I am willing to devote my time to this server.)
- I would host events after permission or majority of GM and Players.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Modifiedms has outstanding potential to be one of the best maple servers on the web, and I'd really like to play a part of what makes it continue to improve, in addition to my enthusiasm I'd say I have the maturity, clear judgment, and free time to be a successful moderator in the gaming world.

2. While I don't have any experience officially moderating but I have been a 1day event GM ,pretty much useless as shit.I always try and stop the unnecessary and unproductive arguing on the server that I see.Overall I think I have good skills with people and solving conflicts/problems that will arise from people in the server.

3. Warnings would be issued before banning. As a general rule I'd say 1-2 warnings, but I can't say for sure because each situation is different. Most conflicts would be dealt with on a case by case basis.
Banning:
~ continued harassment/disrespect of another player.
~ continued comments against another's race/sexual orientation/religion/etc.

My goal is to have enough strictness the server are organized and productive , but lenient enough no one feels like they're being overly censored(goal is to make them comfortable in the server). Also, While I wouldn't enjoy having to ban someone, if the occasion presented itself I would do so. Making my warnings clear and objective is also important. Lastly, no “special” treatment would be shown to friends I have on the server this does include though, me socializing to them but not giving anything to them rules are rules.

[What experience have you had? (List the servers) Proof?]
PooMS : Was a 1 day Gm , Fairly Substantial server and is I think still alive. I have item coding exp. I doubt that will come in handy in this AP but as stated before this AP was for curiosity If I did make it.
SakiMS: shut down by nexon was Forum moderator (Forum moderator just lock/delete comments so we won't have quarrels/debates and sexist/racist comments, pretty much a regular player but with forum abilities)

How Would I help the server
How would I help the server. It depends on what is needed correct?. Essentially my goal is players to have a fun in a server. My event still will be I guess representation by population. I will try to keep on par events and try to have some topics on what they want for further events .

Some things to know
I'm not here to be a GM just for their name and impaling power though every players hearts. I just want to help people in the server.

I am a willing learner and is willing to try anything this only includes anything about the server (te-he :3) School teaching us HTML after that Java Script.

I don't mind opinions , but if its straight off rude well can't saying anything about that, but please make a better judgment next time on who/what are you commenting on. I follow rules.

P.S - Pretty much this is the ending of the AP , I do hope I make it to become a well worthy Gm and to other players. ^-^ thanks.

Cless

Back to top Go down

Cless GM Application Empty Re: Cless GM Application

Post  Insurgent Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:49 pm

Cless wrote:
Why do you want to help out this server?
Since I am new to this server I would like to try out as a GM (out of curiosity If I can make it Very Happy would be great if I did. I doubt you would take my word for it that I would help the server, But I am willing to devote my time to this server.)

It's a decent GM application, but I think you should play the server a lot more first before becoming a GM. You can't help with a lot of questions if you aren't an experienced player.

No, but within time, maybe.
Insurgent
Insurgent

Back to top Go down