ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Alex's ] PoopaBoop's Gm Application

4 posters

Go down

[ Alex's ] PoopaBoop's Gm Application Empty [ Alex's ] PoopaBoop's Gm Application

Post  PoopaBoop Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:38 am

Name: Alex Slaughter
IGN: PoopaBoop
E-Mail: Mr_Sipriani_fu@hotmail.com

Experiences: I have been playing maple global for about 2 or 3 years, I have countless accounts which include, a 178 Bishop, a 101 Chief Bandit, 85 Hermit and another 85 Hermit,. As of 3 summers ago I discovered private servers. I was all about private servers. I was a SGM for 3 different servers. I was Co -Owner for one. It was fun then, and it is fun now. I was going to make my own server at 1 point but needed coders and, a site but that never happened so I just reverted to playing other peoples. I know mostly all commands for being a GM and remember them vividly. I had to donate to become a GM for one server so I did I donated to the server but they shut down shortly after so I just quit private servers.

How long have you played: I have been playing MS private servers for about 2.5 years, and GMS for 1.5 years.

Why you want to be a GM: I want to be a gm because I like helping other people its something I have to do, to make myself feel good. I love helping the server when in need especially if it is the GS involved { Game Supervisor }I like being able to have the power to have other people asking me what they need to do or how to do this. But I truly love helping the server when it’s in need and the people in there when they are in need.

What I will do to help: I will invite many people to the server and I’ll give them the respect they want so they can bring more people into the server. I will enforce the rules and monitor other players. I will help other GM's with their events and other shanagans. I will help other new maplers understand how the server works and all of that. I will give them tours of how our server works. And be nice to everyone as usual.

Why you should choose me: You should definitely choose me because I have a lot of experience in the field of being a GM I vote everyday. And I’m nice to everyone and everything. But that’s not all. I am a very fun person to be around. I can be the most hilarious or funny person to be around, but when it comes down to business I get the job done, no exceptions. If I catch a hacker, spammer, anyone breaking the rules, they will get a warning then banned/ jailed. Also Advertisers of other sites and servers will be dealt with. I will post on the forums to ban anyone that has been banned. I will keep on the forum to see what is going on and what I am missing. I will also post events that will be happening on certain dates or even create some new event ideas.

Knowledge on PS's: my knowledge on PS's is adequate, as in I know about maps, NPCs, Bosses, Classes, Levels, and other such things. I know that there are no hackers, scammers, Gm impersonators, or GM calling out GM's allowed. I know that they are way better than real maple story. I love private servers and have been playing them for a long time. I know a lot of GM commands and can make mapling a lot easier by knowing them. I know the rules to a PS and that is very important to know.

What would you do in these Scenario's:
Scenario 1: There is some one spamming in the avatar SMega and will not stop after u have asked them to stop once already, what will you do.
First I will jail them for an amount of time that I see fit for the punishment, and if it happens again than I will be forced to either ban or suspend them for a day...

Scenario 2: You here reports that there is a hacker but you did not see the person hacking, what will you do?
The first thing I will do is I will stalk the person and see if they were hacking, and if they do not show signs of hacking, than I will use the command that shows if they are hacking or not...if they were hacking I will immediately ban the person, unless told other wise by the Game Supervisor...

Scenario 3: There is some one trying to promote another server through Modified MS using avatar SMega and regular chat spam, what will you do about this?
Ban them is what I will do because we only promote Modified MS, in Modified MS....

Final Scenario, Scenario 4: There is a fellow mapler that is annoying you about giving him stuff and you do not want to because it is against the rules and you do not want to get in trouble, what are you going to do about it?
I will tell them No, but I will give them twice to stop, then I will jail them for being obnoxious.

Extra Things to know about me: I like to have my share of fun but when business calls I am always there. I am there all the time any time. I believe I am a good candidate to be a GM so please choose me in your GM space. If you have any questions please feel free to comment.

Thanks for reading. C=
PoopaBoop
PoopaBoop

Back to top Go down

[ Alex's ] PoopaBoop's Gm Application Empty Re: [ Alex's ] PoopaBoop's Gm Application

Post  beastiepatty Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:58 am

"I have been playing maple global for about 2 or 3 years, I have countless accounts which include, a 178 Bishop, a 101 Chief Bandit, 85 Hermit and another 85 Hermit."
Well, we're not GMS now are we?

"I know mostly all commands for being a GM and remember them vividly."
So does everybody else. Apparently

"I want to be a gm because I like helping other people its something I have to do, to make myself feel good. I love helping the server when in need especially if it is the GS involved { Game Supervisor}"
We don't have GS here, sorry

I like being able to have the power to have other people asking me what they need to do or how to do this. But I truly love helping the server when it’s in need and the people in there when they are in need.
You can help people with they questions when you're not a GM as well now, can't you?

"I will invite many people to the server and I’ll give them the respect they want so they can bring more people into the server."
Then again, why not do that as a regular player?

"I will help other GM's with their events and other shanagans. I will help other new maplers understand how the server works and all of that. I will give them tours of how our server works. And be nice to everyone as usual."
Same as the above

"You should definitely choose me because I have a lot of experience in the field of being a GM I vote everyday"
You haven't even been in the server for long, why would you vote everyday?

"And I’m nice to everyone and everything. But that’s not all. I am a very fun person to be around. I can be the most hilarious or funny person to be around, but when it comes down to business I get the job done, no exceptions."
Aren't you always supposed to be nice and such?

"I will also post events that will be happening on certain dates or even create some new event ideas"
Personally, i think scheduled events don't work really well and i'm sure we've explored and exhausted most of the events

"What would you do in these Scenario's:
Scenario 1: There is some one spamming in the avatar SMega and will not stop after u have asked them to stop once already, what will you do.
First I will jail them for an amount of time that I see fit for the punishment, and if it happens again than I will be forced to either ban or suspend them for a day...

Scenario 2: You here reports that there is a hacker but you did not see the person hacking, what will you do?
The first thing I will do is I will stalk the person and see if they were hacking, and if they do not show signs of hacking, than I will use the command that shows if they are hacking or not...if they were hacking I will immediately ban the person, unless told other wise by the Game Supervisor...

Scenario 3: There is some one trying to promote another server through Modified MS using avatar SMega and regular chat spam, what will you do about this?
Ban them is what I will do because we only promote Modified MS, in Modified MS....

Final Scenario, Scenario 4: There is a fellow mapler that is annoying you about giving him stuff and you do not want to because it is against the rules and you do not want to get in trouble, what are you going to do about it?
I will tell them No, but I will give them twice to stop, then I will jail them for being obnoxious."
Prove that you can do it, saying is easy doing it might not be

beastiepatty

Back to top Go down

[ Alex's ] PoopaBoop's Gm Application Empty Thanks

Post  PoopaBoop Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:09 am

I Appreciate the criticism, just to point out, the Global Maple Story thing was just showing I have expireince with Maple Story.

Thanks though.

Last edited by PoopaBoop on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
PoopaBoop
PoopaBoop

Back to top Go down

[ Alex's ] PoopaBoop's Gm Application Empty Re: [ Alex's ] PoopaBoop's Gm Application

Post  Pixel Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:53 am

How do you expect a 12 year old kid to read that
Pixel
Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  PoopaBoop Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:57 am

Pixel wrote:How do you expect a 12 year old kid to read that

Well, the more professional it looks and sounds, the better chance I have.
But a 12 year old can read it, if they are patient.

Last edited by PoopaBoop on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
PoopaBoop
PoopaBoop

Back to top Go down

Post  Insurgent Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:32 pm

It's not hard to rip an application to shreds with criticism patty, You just look for the major mistakes.

It's a little too long, and there was a lot of information you didn't have to add, but I would give you a chance in game to prove yourself.

Maybe.
Insurgent
Insurgent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down