ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gyfis's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Gyfis's GM Application Empty Gyfis's GM Application

Post  Gyfis Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:07 pm

Name: Thomas Hromada

My age is 16. I think that because of that, I should be a new GM on ModifiedMS. Let me explain; I am still open-minded, and because of my age, I can still make fun or so, but I am working in cool & calm style. I help everybody who wants to, either when it's a newbie, or pro.

Why do you think I should make you a "GM"?

In my opinion of MS, everybody is happy and having fun. But when I go now on Modified MS, it's a bit boring, and also no GM is online. Everybody wants something, but nobody can do such things. I can provide these things, and also the thing that I live in Europe, is good, cause I can be a "night GM", or how to call it. I had run few servers also, but there I was not interested in becoming GM / Owner of the server; i was interested in informations I can get and skills I can teach from coding. I think I have done it well, and from that time I am able to code, also. Still, I dont think it is enough to become a new GM. I think my best ability is to help people, usually help them to get to know the server, and have fun there. That is the main reason why I think you should chose me as a new GM.

What would you do if you were a "GM"?

Let me see; what will do dog when he gain a new bone? I think I would try to keep my emotions down, and try to help as much as possible just as I come there. I am not saying that everybody will like me. I am not saying that I am the best person. I am just saying that you wont lose if you chose me to this post.

The job I want to be...

I would most likely be the level 4 Game Master.

Time On:

From Monday till Friday for about 5 hours a day; 18 - 23 in GMT + 1.
On Weekends, I can be on whole day.

Informations about me:
I am student, programmer, I can also do websites or so. With a huge addiction to MS, which I play for about 5 years now, I know quite everything there. Next to the computer things, I play a piano 10 years now, and I hope I will start and learn how to play a violin. I also play in a starting rock band, where I play drums. I am happy person, and next to everything, I am good at Maths and Physics, which are one of my essential things. On the other hand, I really love going to art galleries, and I love paintings of nature. That would be all I think.

Thanks in advance
Gyfis

Last edited by Gyfis on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Colors of the app.)

Gyfis

Back to top Go down

Gyfis's GM Application Empty Re: Gyfis's GM Application

Post  Junglist Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:50 pm

Good application!
Well written in english..
I would approve this =)

Junglist

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyfis Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:33 am

Junglist wrote:Good application!
Well written in english..
I would approve this =)
Thanks, I really appreciate that. Smile

Gyfis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:52 am

Gyfis wrote:I would most likely be the level 4 Game Master.
This part fails.
I thought when you are 16 you know these things already... but, if you come new as a worker in a company, you can't expect to immediately have the best position. You start low and you'll eventually get promoted, this applies both in RL and in MS.

Everything else seems okay for me, good luck.
Sakuya
Sakuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyfis Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:20 am

Sakuya wrote:
Gyfis wrote:I would most likely be the level 4 Game Master.
This part fails.
I thought when you are 16 you know these things already... but, if you come new as a worker in a company, you can't expect to immediately have the best position. You start low and you'll eventually get promoted, this applies both in RL and in MS.

Everything else seems okay for me, good luck.

Yes, that was critical part for me too, and I had a big thinking about that... but, when I take it from the Admin hand, I dont think he will make some GM lv 3, and after few good things make them level 4... Do you know where Im pointing?

Gyfis

Back to top Go down

Post  Insurgent Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Gyfis wrote:Name: Thomas Hromada

My age is 16. I think that because of that, I should be a new GM on ModifiedMS. Let me explain; I am still open-minded, and because of my age, I can still make fun or so, but I am working in cool & calm style. I help everybody who wants to, either when it's a newbie, or pro.

Woah boy, let me stop you there. you're age shouldn't matter for the position. People mature at different rates. I also don't appreciate you saying 16 year old's know how to "make fun or so", are all other ages not fun? Grammar is terrible too.

In my opinion of MS, everybody is happy and having fun. But when I go now on Modified MS, it's a bit boring, and also no GM is online. Everybody wants something, but nobody can do such things. I can provide these things, and also the thing that I live in Europe, is good, cause I can be a "night GM", or how to call it. I had run few servers also, but there I was not interested in becoming GM / Owner of the server; i was interested in informations I can get and skills I can teach from coding. I think I have done it well, and from that time I am able to code, also. Still, I dont think it is enough to become a new GM. I think my best ability is to help people, usually help them to get to know the server, and have fun there. That is the main reason why I think you should chose me as a new GM.

This paragraph was hard to understand. English must not be youy main language if you're 16 and type like that. Also, you don't need to be a GM to help people. i know you didn't mean it that way, but I'm proving that you need to be more descriptive.

Let me see; what will do dog when he gain a new bone? I think I would try to keep my emotions down, and try to help as much as possible just as I come there. I am not saying that everybody will like me. I am not saying that I am the best person. I am just saying that you wont lose if you chose me to this post.

So when you become you'll be calm... That's all? More information needed!
The job I want to be...

Time On:

Informations about me:
I am student, programmer, I can also do websites or so. With a huge addiction to MS, which I play for about 5 years now, I know quite everything there. Next to the computer things, I play a piano 10 years now, and I hope I will start and learn how to play a violin. I also play in a starting rock band, where I play drums. I am happy person, and next to everything, I am good at Maths and Physics, which are one of my essential things. On the other hand, I really love going to art galleries, and I love paintings of nature. That would be all I think.

Thanks in advance
Gyfis
Way too off topic. the point of the About me topic is to make it about you, but relative to Maplestory in some way. and I can see that you aren't good at englishs. =p

Sorry for being harsh, I can't be nice to friends though.

No.
Insurgent
Insurgent

Back to top Go down

Post  Gyfis Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:53 am

Insurgent wrote:
Gyfis wrote:Name: Thomas Hromada

Woah boy, let me stop you there. you're age shouldn't matter for the position. People mature at different rates. I also don't appreciate you saying 16 year old's know how to "make fun or so", are all other ages not fun? Grammar is terrible too.

This paragraph was hard to understand. English must not be youy main language if you're 16 and type like that. Also, you don't need to be a GM to help people. i know you didn't mean it that way, but I'm proving that you need to be more descriptive.

So when you become you'll be calm... That's all? More information needed!
The job I want to be...

Time On:

Informations about me:

Thanks in advance
Gyfis
Way too off topic. the point of the About me topic is to make it about you, but relative to Maplestory in some way. and I can see that you aren't good at englishs. =p

Sorry for being harsh, I can't be nice to friends though.

No.

Thanks anyway, even when your statements destroyed everything I wrote... but that is what all people should do, not just say it is ok, and let it pass. Therefore, I have to help you. I am not sure if I should explain why I wrote what, but I think it is useless still. And thanks for the last sentence. That was heart-touching. Well looking from this side, I should probably said no too, so I think it is ok that now I will go to the corner and cry there... Very Happy

Gyfis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down