ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Map For Dummies

Go down

New Map For Dummies Empty New Map For Dummies

Post  Bam Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:35 am

Have you ever found youself Looking at other characters standing in mid air or floating through the fm, if so this guide is for you!

Before reading this guide you must accept the following:

1: Remove Liquids from Body e.g go to the toilet...
2: Accept That you MUST HAVE WINRAR
3: Stfu, Other around you might also want to read this guide.
4: Accept that if this guide dosnt work for you, You must seek help.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Step One (Getting started)
__________________________________________________________________________________

Once you have read the above you are able to begin.

First, you DO NOT have to have this map, It is not needed in any way, shape or form (it looks cool though).

Open The ModifiedMS Homepage and let the page load 100%. Once the page has loaded look for a brown line located on the top of the website.

On the brown line you should notice Home, T.O.S, Info, Forums, News, Events and Bla Bla Bla.
Click the Downloads Link and wait for the page to load.

Woot, Your half way there....
Step Two (Almost there)

After the page has loaded to 100%, you should be greeted with a
Please extract the zipped file to your Maplestory v62 folder and click replace all if asked.
Do not panic. That has nothing to do with what we are doing.

You should see a Optional:Edited map.wz located directley below that, Click the button that is ever further below that (It is a arrow in a circle followed by Load (Down, Load Very Happy ))

After that page has loaded A new Tab should appear or a new internet window should open (depending on your internet browser). Click the tab or Maxsamise the New Window.

BOOM, You have done Step Two.
Step Three (MegaUpload)

Congrats, You have made it this far, Now the hard stuff begins.

When you have opened the new Tab/Window You should be greeted with an orange download file Button.

DONT CLICK IT YET, THE FATE OF THE WORLD DEPENDS ON IT!.
lol jkz

But dont click it..

There will be a retarted looking symbol and I cant realy help you here, You have to decode it and write the letters/numbers in the box next to it.

Take your time and if its to hard, Press the refresh button on you browser.

Let the Page load and wait 45 seconds.
Step Four (Downloading it)

After the 45 seconds are over the Count down should be replaced with a big Black Regular Download Button.

Click it and wait
You should get a message saying save or open File.
Click save a Find your v62 maple folder.
Mine is in my documents (if you dont know then ask who ever originaly downloaded v62)

The amount of time depends on you internet speed.

Go have a coffe
Lay down
IDC
Step Five (Waiting)

Wait some more!

__________________________________________________________________________________Step Six (WOOOO)

Once the File has downloaded Close the download box and go to where it saved.
The file should look like a stack of Books.
Right click the Books and Press the Extract Here Option.
When it says the Following file already exsists Press the Yes To All Button.

Wait some more and then....
Guess what........

Your DONE!
BAM YOU HAVE AN AQUA FM!.

Start the client to see the results.
IF you dont have WinRar GOOGLE THE GOD DAM THING!

If you want you can make a backup of your old fm but copying your onld Map.wz and pasting it into a safe location...

Made by xStarLights.

If som1 wants to go to The effort of fixing all the spelling mistakes, Be my guest
U may have have total credit for its design by doing so.
I always want my name in the document though.

Bam

Back to top Go down

New Map For Dummies Empty Woops

Post  BAM Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:35 am

And you have to Close the client when doing this...

BAM

Back to top Go down

New Map For Dummies Empty Re: New Map For Dummies

Post  Sakuya Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:57 am

BAM wrote:1: Remove Liquids from Body e.g go to the toilet...
Why do you always require impossible steps? T_T
Sakuya
Sakuya

Back to top Go down

New Map For Dummies Empty Plz

Post  Bam Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:54 am

Please delete,
I have been banned and would like this to be removed
Peace, From xStarLights Sad

Bam

Back to top Go down

New Map For Dummies Empty Re: New Map For Dummies