ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting for Dummies (The Nx Way)

4 posters

Go down

Voting for Dummies (The Nx Way) Empty Voting for Dummies (The Nx Way)

Post  BAM Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:21 am

__________________________________________________________________________________
Ok, So i have actualy had to Explain this about seven times today and I decided to make a voting for dummies.

To Acomplish this guide u must do the following.
1. Put down the food you may have in your hand/mouth
2. Accept you are only able to vote once daily per website
3. Take your hand out of your pants
4. Accept that if this guide dosnt work for you, You should seek help
__________________________________________________________________________________
Step One (Logging off)
When im maplestory there is a Blue Menu Button located in the bottom right of the screen.
Right click it once, then move your mouse crusor upwards and click the Quit Game option.

If you are unable to do this, Press the Esc (or escape) Button located on the top left of your keyboard.
Afterwards Press the down arrow, Also located on your Keyboard and then Press the enter key.

Bravo, You have Logged off MapleStory.
Step Two (Logging on to the Web Site)

First, Go to the server home page and let the page load to 100%.

There should be an advertisement, You can get rid of it by clicking the X located on the bottom right hand side of the Box, After doing this wait for the page to load again.

When the homepage has loaded scroll to the very top untill you find the Welcome to ModifiedMS Located on the Left side of the web page, Go down abit untill you find the username and password section.

Type your ModifiedMS Username and password into the Given boxes and click the Orange Login button (Your Username and Password should be the same as your normal account on The Client).

The page should refresh itself and
BAM, you have logged in...
Step Three (Pressing Buttons)

After you have logged in you will notcie that the left hand side of the web site has changed. DO NOT PANIC, It isent going to hurt you, It just means you have done step two right.

Underneath the orange The Donate to ModifiedMS there is a Click HERE to earn nx by voting. Click the HERE Button and let the page load to 100% before proceeding.

In the centre of the screen you should be greeted with a

Welcome to the NX Cash Shop. You can buy NX Cash here with in-game mesos. Once the transaction is over, your account will have the amount of NX Cash you bought.
Please note that the transaction will be cancelled if you are online in game; so be sure to log off before you buy. Otherwise, it will not work.

Dont Bother reading that, Thats just fancy talk for, Click your character for FREE NX!.

Under that you should see either one, two or three names Depending on how many characters you have made in game. Choose One character you wish To add the NX to and then wait for the page to load.

SLAP, Your one step away from Smexyness!
Step Four (Getting the NX)
After the page has loaded you will see

Please select the amount of NX Cash you want to buy below and click submit. Once the transaction is over, your account will have the amount of NX Cash you bought.

Scroll down from that and you will see Select Package:
Press the box underneath it and choose one of them...

Click the Gray Buy buttom and then let the page finish loading. After it has finished you will be redirected to http://www.mmorpgtop200.com or where u can choose to vote or not to vote. (if you dont click vote to ModifiedMS you dont get the NX)

After clicking the Vote for button wait for the page to reload and then...
Dun
Dun
Daaaa

U JUST GOT NX!

If you want to Get more nx Open a new tab and repeat step three and four But remember!
You can only do one vote a dey for each website.

Made by xStarLights.

If som1 wants to go to The effort of fixing all the spelling mistakes, Be my guest
U may have have total credit for its design by doing so.
I always want my name in the document though.

BAM

Back to top Go down

Voting for Dummies (The Nx Way) Empty Re: Voting for Dummies (The Nx Way)

Post  Sakuya Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:37 am

BAM wrote:3. Take your hand out of your pants.
Too hard.
Sakuya
Sakuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Sakuya wrote:
BAM wrote:3. Take your hand out of your pants.
Too hard.

lol! You're right!

Have fun,
owner

Admin
Admin

https://modifiedms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevo Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:51 pm

I think.. I love you. ._.
Kevo
Kevo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixel Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:01 pm

Now all I have to do is carve the link into all the players foreheads.
Pixel
Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevo Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:59 pm

Voting for Dummies (The Nx Way) 210it77
Kevo
Kevo

Back to top Go down

Voting for Dummies (The Nx Way) Empty Plz

Post  BAM Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:55 am

Please delete,
I have been banned and would like this to be removed
Peace, From xStarLights Sad

BAM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down