ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i think im going to leave the server for a couple weeks or months

+3
Pixel
Admin
deeaznkeed
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

i think im going to leave the server for a couple weeks or months Empty i think im going to leave the server for a couple weeks or months

Post  deeaznkeed Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:19 pm

well i kinda feel left out now Crying or Very sad i mean i think people prefer pixel more then me and i was kinda sad that i didnt get head gm part but pixel and i really dont wanna sound like a fag by the way.and im not going to be mad at pixel or admin im actually happy for u pixel but i dont think this server likes me that much.ill stick around the forums and sometimes ill be on the chatbox afking but anyways peace out guys

pce out best server i ever played Crying or Very sad
-xDanielx

deeaznkeed

Back to top Go down

i think im going to leave the server for a couple weeks or months Empty Re: i think im going to leave the server for a couple weeks or months

Post  Admin Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Everyone thinks you and pixel are the best gms. The only reason he got head gm is because people were complaining about the gms I was choosing. So I gave him the job and second of all lately you haven't been playing much. Pixel plays about 3-5 hours everyday which makes him be able to meet many people.

Pleas don't leave!!

Thanks,
owner

Admin
Admin

https://modifiedms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

i think im going to leave the server for a couple weeks or months Empty Re: i think im going to leave the server for a couple weeks or months

Post  deeaznkeed Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:27 pm

i havnt been playing lately because i was studieng....and out with friends

deeaznkeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixel Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:42 am

Hah. 3-5 hours? I get on for about 12. I don't have much of a life.

And Daniel, people don't "like" me more than you.
And if they do, it's just because I'm online way too much.
Or because I trade them the MSIs quickly. You know why? I have no one to have a friendly chat with. You have plenty of friends on this server, and they win't be happy to hear that you are leaving

Most people find me boring as fuck
Most people hate my seriousness
Most people don't think I should have been GM in the first place
I don't find myself very interesting either.

Person-to-person wise, they prefer you much more than me.
You don't tell everyone off for doing little things like I do, and you know how to have fun.
You're a great people person, as well as a responsible GM.

Everyone would hate for you to leave, especially me.

Edit: "Head GM" isn't the right word, all I do is decide who is GM and who is not.
Pixel
Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:54 am

Pixel wrote:Hah. 3-5 hours? I get on for about 12. I don't have much of a life.

And Daniel, people don't "like" me more than you.
And if they do, it's just because I'm online way too much.
Or because I trade them the MSIs quickly. You know why? I have no one to have a friendly chat with. You have plenty of friends on this server, and they win't be happy to hear that you are leaving

Most people find me boring as fuck
Most people hate my seriousness
Most people don't think I should have been GM in the first place
I don't find myself very interesting either.

Person-to-person wise, they prefer you much more than me.
You don't tell everyone off for doing little things like I do, and you know how to have fun.
You're a great people person, as well as a responsible GM.

Everyone would hate for you to leave, especially me.

Edit: "Head GM" isn't the right word, all I do is decide who is GM and who is not.

I already told him all this in the chat on the website, but he wouldn't listen to me. He still thinks that people like you better.

BTW:nice speech

Have fun,
owner

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  deeaznkeed Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:04 pm

deeaznkeed

Back to top Go down

Post  deeaznkeed Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:15 pm

i dont wanna sound like a faggot but i think i quit cus pixel made ascii and beastieisbr or w/e a gm without even having them make a app even if we were short on GMs he could have made people post some apps and find the best one

deeaznkeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:01 pm

deeaznkeed wrote:i dont wanna sound like a faggot but i think i quit cus pixel made ascii and beastieisbr or w/e a gm without even having them make a app even if we were short on GMs he could have made people post some apps and find the best one

Really? That was the whole deal?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  deeaznkeed Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:06 pm

and i was sad i didnt get the gm leader part :'(

deeaznkeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixel Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:21 pm

Would you both like me to demote them two?
It's not like they do much anyway
Pixel
Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  deeaznkeed Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:32 pm

ure the head gm do wat u feel is right Very Happy

deeaznkeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:32 pm

deeaznkeed wrote:ure the head gm do wat u feel is right Very Happy

For once he's right in this topic.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

i think im going to leave the server for a couple weeks or months Empty yeaa. Life

Post  Modified Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:15 pm

kk i quit.. Smile daniel and Pixel doesn't rlly like me either... they only like my bro (:::

Modified

Back to top Go down

Post  Modified Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:15 pm

Admin wrote:

and admin i disapoted u O~~

Modified

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:18 pm

Modified wrote:
Admin wrote:

and admin i disapoted u O~~

Huh?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Allen Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:05 am

Why are you all being attention whores? All I see on the forum and in game are whiny bitches. That's pretty much why I quit. You guys need to get a fucking life. It's a pixelated game. And I swear all the GM's here just want fame and power.
"I don't get enough respect as Pixel. Cry cry cry." Well, might as well get a life 'cause he'll be ending up as some WoW playing asshole, okay, you don't get a lot of respect because you didn't earn it.
Also, I've seen some real dumb GM's, actually most of you guys are. You know who you are, prideful fags.
Oh, and this server? Shit. Shit. Shit. That's all I can say. The only reasons people play:
1. Sucking up to the Admin and GM's to make them a GM.
2. Whining about their problems like selfish losers.
Lastly, there's been some favoritism. Admin is best pals with that MSNBtterfly dude? He dropped a snowflake shield msi. Oh, too bad I can't do anthing about it, Admin won't give a shit.
Allen
Allen

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixel Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:21 am

Too bad you did exactly the same thing, starting a thread about you quitting.
Pixel
Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  Allen Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:30 am

You're just pissed off.
Allen
Allen

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixel Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:31 am

I think you're thinking of the wrong person.
Pixel
Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:48 am

Allen wrote:You're just pissed off.
QQ somewhere else
Sakuya
Sakuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Shydude Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Allen wrote:Why are you all being attention whores? All I see on the forum and in game are whiny bitches. That's pretty much why I quit. You guys need to get a fucking life. It's a pixelated game. And I swear all the GM's here just want fame and power.
"I don't get enough respect as Pixel. Cry cry cry." Well, might as well get a life 'cause he'll be ending up as some WoW playing asshole, okay, you don't get a lot of respect because you didn't earn it.
Also, I've seen some real dumb GM's, actually most of you guys are. You know who you are, prideful fags.
Oh, and this server? Shit. Shit. Shit. That's all I can say. The only reasons people play:
Lastly, there's been some favoritism. Admin is best pals with that MSNBtterfly dude? He dropped a snowflake shield msi. Oh, too bad I can't do anthing about it, Admin won't give a shit.
Now why the fuck are you still around then? You got nothing better to do than make fun of good people because you suck at being a good person? Fucking scrub.
Shydude
Shydude

Back to top Go down

Post  deeaznkeed Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Shydude wrote:
Allen wrote:Why are you all being attention whores? All I see on the forum and in game are whiny bitches. That's pretty much why I quit. You guys need to get a fucking life. It's a pixelated game. And I swear all the GM's here just want fame and power.
Now why the fuck are you still around then? You got nothing better to do than make fun of good people because you suck at being a good person? Fucking scrub.

remember when i said ure an asshole on ure app?i take that back:D ure awsome

deeaznkeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Shydude Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:27 pm

I stick up for good people and hate teh scrubs.
Shydude
Shydude

Back to top Go down

Post  deeaznkeed Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:52 am

lol

deeaznkeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Allen Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Shydude wrote:I stick up for good people and hate teh scrubs.

What the hell is a scrub, moron. Quit trolling, then I will too.
Allen
Allen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next