ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The server's going down down down down....

5 posters

Go down

The server's going down down down down.... Empty The server's going down down down down....

Post  Sakuya Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:14 pm

The server's going down down down down.... Maple0023

As you see, everyone has GM equips and the GM job (inlcuding GM skills, Hide etc) thanks to a fellow GM. ;3

And lmfao, MSN is trying to get control by making people give the GM equips to him xD
I predict a wipe or shutdown by tomorrow.
Sakuya
Sakuya

Back to top Go down

The server's going down down down down.... Empty Re: The server's going down down down down....

Post  Insurgent Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:05 pm

You want the truth? Here it is.

Admin sucks at his job. The only thing he does correctly is keep the server up, but that's not even 24/7, and there are many faults.
MSN is a screw up. He can't do his job correctly. Being a GM is a job, not a pleasure. He's only staying a GM because Admin is his friend.
My advice? If you're making your friends GM, then keep the server only open to your friends. Not public.

I've seen MSN and music give free items to players (such as GM items and event only items) that they shouldn't of given. So I thought, hell, if they can give it to their friends, why can't I give free items to the server? So I gave alot of people GM hats and Super GM jobs. Banning these people is a fucked up thing to do, as MSN is already doing.

What this server needs to do to not fail? Admin needs to stay out of selecting GMs, and find a real coder.

To stay failing? Keep finding GMs that will suck admins balls and not actually help people.

Good luck modifiedMs, you need it.
Insurgent
Insurgent

Back to top Go down

The server's going down down down down.... Empty Re: The server's going down down down down....

Post  Insurgent Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:39 pm

Oh, also I got banned. Smile
Insurgent
Insurgent

Back to top Go down

Post  Allen Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:42 pm

Back when I played, MSN dropped a MSI. It was a snowflake shield or something. FAIL. Even though I don't have pics, this is highly believable.

Either wipe and find good GM's and if you fail at that, shut it down.
Allen
Allen

Back to top Go down

Post  deeaznkeed Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:52 pm

Insurgent wrote:You want the truth? Here it is.

Admin sucks at his job. The only thing he does correctly is keep the server up, but that's not even 24/7, and there are many faults.
MSN is a screw up. He can't do his job correctly. Being a GM is a job, not a pleasure. He's only staying a GM because Admin is his friend.
My advice? If you're making your friends GM, then keep the server only open to your friends. Not public.

I've seen MSN and music give free items to players (such as GM items and event only items) that they shouldn't of given. So I thought, hell, if they can give it to their friends, why can't I give free items to the server? So I gave alot of people GM hats and Super GM jobs. Banning these people is a fucked up thing to do, as MSN is already doing.

What this server needs to do to not fail? Admin needs to stay out of selecting GMs, and find a real coder.

To stay failing? Keep finding GMs that will suck admins balls and not actually help people.

Good luck modifiedMs, you need it.

agreed

deeaznkeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Allen Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:05 pm

Are you still a GM, Daniel?
Allen
Allen

Back to top Go down

Post  Insurgent Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:11 pm

Allen wrote:Are you still a GM, Daniel?

Server just shut down. were merging to SoulMs apparently.
Insurgent
Insurgent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:13 pm

I should be a fortune teller. Damn I rock at predicting the future.
Sakuya
Sakuya

Back to top Go down

Post  Allen Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:18 pm

Sakuya wrote:

All hail Sayuka, no?

@ Insurgent:

I hope it will have decent GM's.
Allen
Allen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:19 pm

Allen wrote:All hail Sayuka, no?

@ Insurgent:

Nah, hail Mickey Mouse.
Brb dcing everyone in FMs in SoulMS cause I can and it's free.
Sakuya
Sakuya

Back to top Go down

Post  beastiepatty Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:56 pm

Allen wrote:
Sakuya wrote:

All hail Sayuka, no?

@ Insurgent:

It was obvious a shutdown at that time was iminent, but now we're back online stronger than ever and recruiting a whole new team of GMs, and yes xDanielx was demoted and so was MSN

beastiepatty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum