ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Gm App Please Read.

Go down

My Gm App Please Read. Empty My Gm App Please Read.

Post  Sonic Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Name Kyran:Sonic

Why should you be a gm
I have not been a Gm in any Private maplestory servers except mine only my friends went on mine.
They said ''You should make it non hamachi and your a good Gm''The rates were 1500 for exp and mesos and 15 for drop.
What will i do if im a GM
I will be nice ive already made friends with MyDesiKing and host events give tips for training witch i think no other Gm would do also if im Gm i will not ignore anyone and only mute someone if they are extremely rude and if i see a higher level Gm i will respect him and i will respect the players no matter what.
Any experience
Only on my own maplestory private server and i used the Gm hand book but i know some codes.
Times ill be on?
I will be on 7am to..... i will be on atleast 3 hours a day and MyDesiKing is on alot so if you pick him he'll be on long.On weekends i will be on long but sometimes i go to a after school program to help the kids SOMETIMES.
Any Comments?
!spawn (zakum) or other monster i think you use a code.
!clock (time) like 100.
I know more but ya you know.
I will recruit all my friends i know and do my best by trying to make them play even my friends who dont. Thank you for your time.

Sonic

Back to top Go down

My Gm App Please Read. Empty Reply

Post  Admin Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:00 pm

Sorry, but its too original. Already got originals such as desi. I now am looking for a coder.

Admin
Admin

https://modifiedms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

My Gm App Please Read. Empty Re: My Gm App Please Read.

Post  Sonic Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:12 pm

maybe if you need more Gms you can make me a Gm?

Sonic

Back to top Go down

My Gm App Please Read. Empty Re: My Gm App Please Read.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down