ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shydude's GM Application (nice version)

4 posters

Go down

Shydude's GM Application (nice version) Empty Shydude's GM Application (nice version)

Post  Shydude Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:17 pm

Name: Austin

TimeZone: GMT EST - 5:00

How long I play: From the time I wake in till the time I pass out. Which is usually 12:35 pm too 1:23 am.

Why should we choose you out of all of these apps? Because it doesn't matter who bans the best, or jails the best, as long as I am around, I will be making events to the players liking, I won't give out free items to players like GM hats. I don't think I want to make Msi's but answer everybody's question because It seems to me I have been doing that even though I wasn't a GM. I know plenty of simple GM codes without the GM hand Book. I'm pretty much a fun guy to be around once you get to know me.

Extra note: I hope you guys have a Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas. santa
Shydude
Shydude

Back to top Go down

Shydude's GM Application (nice version) Empty *Sigh*

Post  Joker Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:59 am

Shydude, Give up, your not meant to be a GM. App was crap, every app you have done is crap. Your not good in game. Is there anything good? (This is a rhetorical question in case you did not know)
Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Shydude's GM Application (nice version) Empty Re: Shydude's GM Application (nice version)

Post  Allen Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Joker wrote:App was crap

Hey that rhymed! =D

Also, use the edit button on your first application.
Allen
Allen

Back to top Go down

Shydude's GM Application (nice version) Empty Re: Shydude's GM Application (nice version)

Post  Shydude Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:26 pm

Who the fuck are you joker? and its not up to you who gets GM the Apps are closed anyway. And at least I'm trying to put effort to help the server instead of crashing or making it worse.
Shydude
Shydude

Back to top Go down

Post  Allen Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Shydude wrote:Who the fuck are you joker? and its not up to you who gets GM the Apps are closed anyway. And at least I'm trying to put effort to help the server instead of crashing or making it worse.

This kind of proves you get angered easily. .____.;
Allen
Allen

Back to top Go down

Post  Piglet Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Good effort Austin Neutral
Do try to follow the correct gm app format next time u make another gm app .
First impression is what it counts .

Piglet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down