ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm App for Mikee i got alot of experience

4 posters

Go down

Gm App for Mikee i got alot of experience Empty Gm App for Mikee i got alot of experience

Post  Mikee Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:47 am

Hello, My name is mike im a cool person i want to be a gm because i want to help this server and make it better with alot of ppl in ready to make vid and post it on youtube to make more ppl to join Very Happy My Experience: i being a gm for 5 month in a v.62 .... i make my own v.62 server i keep it for 6 month so i got like 11 month of experience in a v.62 i being a gm in a v.55 too for 1 years . i can code with C+++ and java MySlq.... i know the v.62 very well .. please contact me at MyFriendzMemoriz@hotmail.com Very Happy

Mikee

Back to top Go down

Gm App for Mikee i got alot of experience Empty Re: Gm App for Mikee i got alot of experience

Post  Pixel Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:23 am

What's your mental age.
Pixel
Pixel

Back to top Go down

Gm App for Mikee i got alot of experience Empty Re: Gm App for Mikee i got alot of experience

Post  deeaznkeed Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:40 am

i thought it was c++ not c+++

deeaznkeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixel Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:53 am

deeaznkeed wrote:i thought it was c++ not c+++

Finger spaz.

Atleast he knows WHAT IT IS, right? (;
Pixel
Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonijn Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:54 am

So... if you are cool,

Why the fuck are you playing maplestory O-o
Tonijn
Tonijn

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:49 am

I can easily code in C++(my favorite programming language). But this server is running java. If there's anything I need help with, it's java and php, so can you help?

Thanks,
owner

Admin
Admin

https://modifiedms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down