ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaNinja Gm Appication

2 posters

Go down

DaNinja Gm Appication Empty DaNinja Gm Appication

Post  DaNinja Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:34 pm

In-Game Name: DaNinja
Name: Eric L
Hotmail: chaos_killer122@hotmail.com
GMT Timezone or Location:
Canada British Columbia

What makes you better than all of the others and why should we choose you over anyone else:
Well, i follow the rules, Active. being helpfull, And stop these who brakes rules, and TRYING TO DO MY JOB, No matter my friend or no,
i do my job. and making people enjoying the game. MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY, and that's it :p.

Why do you wish to become a GameMaster :
BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP NEW PLAYER, And become a Gm
to make Modified Ms ,a better place, and to follow the rules and make others follow it, also to make other people happy & enjoying Modified Ms

Thanks Very Much For Giving Up Your Time To Read My Application ;P

DaNinja

Back to top Go down

DaNinja Gm Appication Empty Re: DaNinja Gm Appication

Post  Insurgent Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:24 pm

DaNinja wrote:In-Game Name: DaNinja
Name: Eric L
Hotmail: chaos_killer122@hotmail.com
GMT Timezone or Location:
Canada British Columbia

What makes you better than all of the others and why should we choose you over anyone else:
Well, i follow the rules, Active. being helpfull, And stop these who brakes rules, and TRYING TO DO MY JOB, No matter my friend or no,
i do my job. and making people enjoying the game. MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY, and that's it :p.

Why do you wish to become a GameMaster :
BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP NEW PLAYER, And become a Gm
to make Modified Ms ,a better place, and to follow the rules and make others follow it, also to make other people happy & enjoying Modified Ms

Thanks Very Much For Giving Up Your Time To Read My Application ;P

Not enough detail, and not written well enough. Try and use the English language properly, it will make people take you a lot more seriously.

No.
Insurgent
Insurgent

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum