ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

judyy's GM app

Go down

judyy's GM app Empty judyy's GM app

Post  judy. Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:14 am

Name/alias: Judy

Time zone: EST -5:00

Time on a computer: 6 hours on schoolnights. 10+ hours during weekends.

Activity:

Other

Why should we choose you: You should pick me because I know I will do my job as a GM. Being a GM isn't all about power, but how you use it by showing others a model to look at. A GM should always retain a staff-staff and staff-player communication. I'm always willing to learn more and also to help out with anything ranging from answering questions to helping newcomers in the server. I have common sense. I try to be as fair as humanly possible to anyone and everyone. As a GM you have to have that balance between friendliness and professionalism and I think I can bring that to the table.

Past experiences of leadership: I was a GM for CareStory for v55 back when CareStoryS had 2 versions. I was also asked to switch over to v62 to help out the GM team there. I was also a MOD on the forums. I was also a GM on AetasMS; a friend's server which only had about 10 people who log on everyday
Proof: > AetasMS
> CareStory GM

Will you abuse your powers(Y/N): Absolutely not.

Way to be contacted(MSN,AIM, etc.): msn: judy_y_xd@hotmail.com

Last words: Thanks for reading my application =).

judy.

Back to top Go down

judyy's GM app Empty Re: judyy's GM app

Post  judy. Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:15 am

o_o links can't be shown?

judy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Insurgent Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:47 pm

judy. wrote:Name/alias: Judy

Time zone: EST -5:00

Time on a computer: 6 hours on schoolnights. 10+ hours during weekends.

Activity:

Other

Why should we choose you: You should pick me because I know I will do my job as a GM. Being a GM isn't all about power, but how you use it by showing others a model to look at. A GM should always retain a staff-staff and staff-player communication. I'm always willing to learn more and also to help out with anything ranging from answering questions to helping newcomers in the server. I have common sense. I try to be as fair as humanly possible to anyone and everyone. As a GM you have to have that balance between friendliness and professionalism and I think I can bring that to the table.

Past experiences of leadership: I was a GM for CareStory for v55 back when CareStoryS had 2 versions. I was also asked to switch over to v62 to help out the GM team there. I was also a MOD on the forums. I was also a GM on AetasMS; a friend's server which only had about 10 people who log on everyday
Proof: > AetasMS
> CareStory GM

Will you abuse your powers(Y/N): Absolutely not.

Way to be contacted(MSN,AIM, etc.): msn: judy_y_xd@hotmail.com

Last words: Thanks for reading my application =).

There's alot of stuff I want to comment on because I don't find it detailed enough, but by the looks on your application I would definitely see how you act in game.

Maybe.
Insurgent
Insurgent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum