ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hermits Gm App

3 posters

Go down

Hermits Gm App Empty Hermits Gm App

Post  HermitPw Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Name:Malick
Ign:Hermit

im usually on anytime you need me to im on for hours on weekdays on saturday and sundays im on pretty much the whole day.
why you should pick me as a gm-well i am a very hard working person.i love to help new characters and i will host events.i have no gm experiance what so ever i would love to be one.to summarize i am hard working,love helping,quick learning person.other things i would do would be to put up youtube videos of the server.i would also tell all of my friends to play this server.ive been playing this server for a month or 2 now and its all i do on my computor.so this is why i would love to volunteer to be a gm and trust me you wont regret it.and one last thing MODIFIED MS FTW! lol!

HermitPw

Back to top Go down

Hermits Gm App Empty Re: Hermits Gm App

Post  Insurgent Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:55 pm

HermitPw wrote:Name:Malick
Ign:Hermit

im usually on anytime you need me to im on for hours on weekdays on saturday and sundays im on pretty much the whole day.
why you should pick me as a gm-well i am a very hard working person.i love to help new characters and i will host events.i have no gm experiance what so ever i would love to be one.to summarize i am hard working,love helping,quick learning person.other things i would do would be to put up youtube videos of the server.i would also tell all of my friends to play this server.ive been playing this server for a month or 2 now and its all i do on my computor.so this is why i would love to volunteer to be a gm and trust me you wont regret it.and one last thing MODIFIED MS FTW! lol!

i would love to tear this GM application apart by pointing out every little problem but you already got the position I feel you don't deserve.

Congratulations, I guess.
Insurgent
Insurgent

Back to top Go down

Hermits Gm App Empty Re: Hermits Gm App

Post  BlueSky Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:26 am

shutup insurgent..

BlueSky

Back to top Go down

Hermits Gm App Empty hermits gm ap

Post  Donut Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:41 pm

lol i got replaced by u .....