ModifiedMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone want a signature picture? xP

3 posters

Go down

Anyone want a signature picture? xP Empty Anyone want a signature picture? xP

Post  Adri Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:26 pm

Hey everyone xP I'm Adri. I really enjoy making signature pictures for private maplestory forums. I was just wondering if anyone would like one. xP its okay if you dont. But IF you do you can reply to this message. In your reply put what you want the name on the signature to be and a caption of some sort. and that's it simple as that xP. Those who want one ill get back to you as soon as possible. When it is done i will post the html code in this message.

How to post a signature picture:

Go to Profile>Signature>Copy and paste the html code into the text box then save Very Happy and youre done.

Thx for your time xPP
Oh and a screen shot of your character might be helpful

Here's an Example made for UGotPwned (Bryan):
Anyone want a signature picture? xP BryanPwns
Or mine....
Anyone want a signature picture? xP Adri
Adri
Adri

Back to top Go down

Anyone want a signature picture? xP Empty Re: Anyone want a signature picture? xP

Post  UGotPwned Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Yep they are awsome Very HappyAnyone want a signature picture? xP BryanPwns

UGotPwned

Back to top Go down

Anyone want a signature picture? xP Empty Re: Anyone want a signature picture? xP

Post  deeaznkeed Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:19 pm

they look awosme i wish i knew how to animate banners Crying or Very sad

deeaznkeed

Back to top Go down

Post  deeaznkeed Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:20 pm

can u make me one? XDDDDDDDDDDD Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

deeaznkeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Adri Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:45 pm

Sure^^ Just leave the details of what you want the banner to look like
Adri
Adri

Back to top Go down

Post  deeaznkeed Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:59 pm

ok uhm u know how to animate banners right?well can i leave a seriese of events of my own banners and then u animate them? Question Question Question Question Question silent silent silent silent silent

deeaznkeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Adri Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:44 pm

That works too. what kinda animation you need?
Adri
Adri

Back to top Go down

Post  deeaznkeed Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:53 pm

hmmm how bout a guy looking like me(find my pic on my banner in realeases((the guy on left))and can u animate him throwing a throwing star hitting a guy and him flying off? XD

deeaznkeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Adri Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:34 pm

for me to do taht id need flash, but atm i dont own adobe flash im sorry =[
Adri
Adri

Back to top Go down

Post  deeaznkeed Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:56 pm

then how did u animate these banners? O.O

deeaznkeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Adri Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:14 pm

The animations are playback sql files made from gimp. but it only allows me to animate light effects such and such but not movements like flash
Adri
Adri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum